Happy Friday!! I want to start a new thread of posts I'll put up every couple of weeks featuring my favorite things of the moment. They'll pretty much be random things that I've been loving lately, am interested in, or are excited about. I think it'll be a fun way to share more with you guys and maybe some of my Friday Favorites will be yours too! #bonding
- Crazy Rich Asians (the book) - the movie looks like it'll be SO good I'm also a sucker for a love story, so I can already guarantee I'm going to enjoy seeing the movie. I like to have read the book though before seeing the movie if there is a book its based off of, so now I feel like I'm in a time crunch to read it! I always do this...I wanted to read The Glass Castle before I even knew it was going to be a movie, it was on my list of books for years and then I saw the trailer for the first time and I was like NOOOOO I was going to read that don't make the movie yet!!! I also loved that movie so much it may be one of my favorites.
- e.l.f. Brow Gel - I kept stealing my mom's Glossier Boy Brow that I told her to buy a few months back and I ended up falling in love with it. I had intentions to buy myself one, but then I didn't and just kept stealing my mom's haha (sorry mom!). Then I was in Target (aren't we all always in Target?) and saw that e.l.f. has a brow gel that's ONLY $5! Obviously I purchased it immediately and I'm obsessed, it's an instant favorite. I got it in the color medium. My favorite thing about it is the wand, it's extremely skinny, so it does an amazing job at grabbing all of my very thin eyebrow hairs. After using both the Glossier Boy Brow and the new e.l.f. Brow Gel, I prefer the e.l.f. product because of the shape of the wand and you can't beat $5!
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout Concealer - I recently saw this online at Ulta and I was so intrigued. It's a full coverage concealer that is also a blemish treatment! Don't you wish you had thought of that?! Is that not the best idea ever?!?! I think it is. It seems like it's similar to the Mario Badescu drying lotion which is everyone's favorite cult beauty product for blemishes. I haven't tried this yet, but it's at the top of my list of new products to pick up especially because I have always been a really big fan of It Cosmetics.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas - you guys don't even understand my die hard love for pretty much every housewives franchise that Bravo produces. New York Housewives are my favorite and Dallas is right up there next to NY. The new season premiered Wednesday and I'm obsessed. They make me want to move to Dallas and be a Texan. Everything is bigger in Texas.
- Intentionally shopping at Target for clothes - I was looking for a top to wear for my anniversary dinner last weekend, so I went shopping with my sister and went to my favorite boutiques and I didn't find anything. Then, I went to Marshalls and also found nothing. Shopping in Marshalls is a *chore* so after that I felt like I had been to 85 stores. Keep in mind, shopping is not my thing! I am not a "shop till you drop" girl, I online shop for everything unless it's at Ulta or Sephora. As my last option, I went to Target. Low and behold, I walked out with 3 shirts. Three!!! Target has really stepped up their game in the last few years when it comes to cute clothes, so I don't know why I didn't spare myself and go to Target first. Needless to say, Target has become somewhere I want to shop for clothes, especially affordable clothes, and whenever I'm looking for something I find it 99% of the time.
That's it for my Friday Favorites! I really enjoyed writing this and I hope you guys liked it too!